cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No boxing day promotions for old customers after all?

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was expecting the 10 gigas promotion that I saw a few days ago for old customers but nothing!

Any idea?

22 REPLIES 22

@computergeek541 wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

I got nothing @yen 

I tagged PM staff on a couple requests for info,  as well an an Oracle.

Nuttin but crickets 😑

Oracles cannot advise customers of future promotions.

Of course, @computergeek541 , that's understandable. 

The discussion with the Oracle was not about "future promotions"

They specifically replied to me that they would ask PM about what we had been discussing. 

That was about a week ago.

@HALIMACS wrote:

I got nothing @yen 

Nuttin but crickets 😑

Oracles cannot advise customers of future promotions.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's hard to say when Public Mobile will give out promotions. I've mentioned in several threads that in my personal opinion certain promotions might not be offered to older customers. However I am sure they will offer certain other promotions to existing users so keep an eye out by checking the plans page during this week and in the coming new year. While you might not get the exact plan you are looking for you might see some deals that you might like. 🙂

Ladie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the Zen-like advice, Cart3. 

Although I'd prefer one of the plans for new customers, I went ahead and scheduled the $40 5G plan on renewal.  That's Jan 4th so if there's something better for me later today or around New Year's I can change it.  

Tea is done!  Dog patted and has retired to his sunny spot.  Now to breakfast and a book.  

Ohhhmmmm ....

Global816

Solved the issue.thanks for your help

HI @Global816 

what error you got when you tried to access My Account?

please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to try login My Account 

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and no, look like no special boxing day promos 

Global816

I am unable to access my account.whats going on?

Neither i saw any promotion early morning on boxing day

@Cart3 

the limited/excluded plan offerings is just one aspect of how they’ve ‘dropped the ball’

either way – they’re late to the party.

yen

Ha ha ha 😂 you are so funny, thank you! I will have breakfast and keep an eye on this later on.

Cart3

My Goodness People!! Relax!! Have another sip of coffee....Have some faith!! Its a time for miracles! If my memory serves me correctly.....PM is a brand owned by Telus. Telus HQ is out WEST. It's 9:30ish. Which makes it 6:30ish out there. There's PLENTY of Boxing Day left! SO have some breakfast...watch some World Junior Hockey and check your accounts this afternoon. Chill out!! 🙂

yen

Good answer, love it 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  That sums it up well , time for us “existing customers to re think our  loyalty too “ fight fire with fire and PM your fired !

yen

I just can answer like this 😭 dissapointing

PMHehe

@yen DO NOT WAIT. time to switch 'hooks' every year. loyalty customer means nothing. the rewards is useless comparing to new customers price. be smart

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Guess not @yen 

Quite disappointing  ...  adding to the lack of plan offerings for existing customers is the fact there have been no holiday treats and November Community Rewards have not been handed out and remain extraordinarily late. 

The combination of these factors leave me wondering about some things around here. 🤔

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  To make matters worse PM hasn’t even giving the nov rewards out and here we are almost January. I think PM has spoken with silence and showing loyalty to new activations and complete forgotten about its long term existing customers . We are just expendable 

yen

it is what I did and it is the same thing as showing a few days ago, so, no new things coming for real boxing day

@yen 

The easiest way to tell which promotions are applicable to users is to log into their self-serve screen and go under their subscription and add-ons and try changing the plan. (but one need not go thru with the change - just view options)

Your account will be populated with a list of all available plan options when doing that.

yen
  • Available for new activations only. It is all that I can see in all the promotions on boxing day

Insignia

nothing is coming 

yen

So bad!

Because I was told to wait until today that a surprise could come for us. I was expecting something so dissapoointing. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I got nothing @yen 

Nuttin but crickets 😑

Need Help? Let's chat.