cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bailey1 

What's the make and model of your phone?

Bailey1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yea I have all that done but nothing is working for me.  It’s using my data like nothing even with data turned off it makes no since 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bailey1 

You get back 5% of purchases ( plan payments, add ons etc...) which is added to your point rewards account. This is a separate log in but with the same login credentials as your self serve account. The value of points is 1pt=$1. You can redeem for discounted add ons (25% to 50% cheaper), $15 bill credits or lucky draw entries=1pt.

How much data do you have in your plan? Do you have your data tracker set to the correct dates of your 30 day cycle? Do you use your data warning and limiter? Use your data saver? Turn off wifi-assist? Have you turned background data off on all of your apps? All of these measures make a big difference in data usage.

Bailey1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It’s says that you will get rewarded for every payment paid on you bill which is supposed to be $ for $ but I never get this.  And I’m losing all my data somehow. I never have data turned on but they tell me I’m al used up.  I thing I’m going to switch to another company that I can talk to I. Real life. 

Need Help? Let's chat.