cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to earn some rewards by participating

alphalinx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to earn some rewards by participating In the community. any pointers of where to start from? goal is to hit something like $25 a month.  Any Idea how much time I will need to achieve this goal?  Cheers in advance! 

7 REPLIES 7

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you read the forums you will be able to anwser questions people have.Post away and you will find out how much rewards you can earn here.Why not tell your relatives and friends all about PM, maybe you can get them to join PM and you can earn referal rewards.

I know people who get big Rewards. $2 from AutoPay, maybe $1 or $2 from Loyalty (because haven't yet been with PM long enough), $0 from Community (they don't bother), and $$ from many Referrals. One is an aggressively pushy and ambitious sales type. The other sets up phones for charity. It takes all kinds.

It is not impossible. Almost everyone has friends and family worth one or two Referrals - they don't recognize the PM brand but after they see that it always works well for you they can't resist the low prices.

The problem is that once the people you know are with PM they become interested in getting Referrals of their own (mostly from the same pool of friends and family). So after the first few you gotta put a little effort into finding new people (who aren't as familiar with you so they're more skeptical of your outrageous claims).

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@alphalinx wrote:

Looking to earn some rewards by participating In the community. any pointers of where to start from? goal is to hit something like $25 a month.  Any Idea how much time I will need to achieve this goal?  Cheers in advance! 

hi @alphalinx it's nice to have a goal.  I don't have one.. and reading the replies here from the old-timers lol, $25 is unreachable.  But you go show them, kiddo!

The Impossible Dream
by Andy Williams

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march
Into hell for a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lay…

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well said thanks 🙂

$2 AutoPay Reward is an easy no-brainer. You can even use (some) prepaid credit cards if you want to install some damage control on your online finances. And you can setup AutoPay (to collect Reward and bonus Data) then just deposit Payment Vouchers on your account if you don't want your credit card charged - funds in account are always used first.

$1 Referral Rewards are the way to go. Learn how to setup a PM account and the phone-side stuff (APN settings, voicemail) and how to do a number port, keep a spare PM SIM card and maybe a few Payment Vouchers handy and you'll be ready to migrate people onto working PM phone service in minutes. Collect as many Referrals as you can.

Community Reward isn't so great. Maybe you get up to $15. Likely, if you're active and not-unpopular you'll consistently get $5. If you slack off a little or somebody else claims the spotlight you could get $0. You can't bank on this Reward unless you're an Oracle (which means you've been around a few years, established a reputation for being knowledgeable and helpful, and have been selected for the position by PM).

Loyalty Reward is easy, it just takes time. But you can't rush it.

@alphalinx wrote:

At current, the highest Community reward that you could receieve in a month is $15, but it's nearly impossible to get that because it's given to so few people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alphalinx wrote:

You can't get $25 for community. The best you can do is $15. The $20 in the marketing stuff is really kind of a misnomer. The only people that can get $20 are what are called the Oracle's. And they are by invite only.

There are easier ways to earn money. Redeem bottle deposits for one. Work an hour or two at a minimum wage job once a month. etc

Those that are getting the $15 are spending a huge amount of time here. iirc someone figured it came out to maybe 3 or 4 cents per hour spent

So if you want to participate then great. Do it because you like to help your fellow humans in their travels. The reward will just be a nice little something to help towards your plan cost. To do it for the money is not worth.

Need Help? Let's chat.