cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Community Feedback

helpersingh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing a case study on Public Mobile/Telecom customer experiences. Hoping to looking to you for some insight on the top customer experience issues that you have felt/seen within the community. Any and all insight, feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated it!

Please feel free to reply on this thread, alternatively, you can also send me a private message and we can chat as well! 

Thank you for your help. Keeping doing great things and making this the best telco community! 

8 REPLIES 8

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 @computergeek541  And if you wanted to kill the discussion...GREAT JOB!!!!! I think at the very least you could have moved it to discussions as it does pertain to public mobile.

And no I do not want to to debate the lounge vs discussions yet again!

@darlicious, here is the official thread of PM looking for feedback from the customers, which you have already been participating in https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Help-Needed-Let-us-know-about-your-expe... This thread is by a non-PM employee or customer who is soliciting information.  As stated in my post if you would like to assist you can private message this person

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@darlicious wrote:

@@Tiana V

My resume is available upon request.......

@darlicious unnamed.jpg

😁😂😂

@computergeek541  I understand this and now that I've just caught up on the other discussion and the OPs inability to make the argument himself.....it does belong in the lounge. Enjoy my dissertation. 

@Tiana_V    My resume is available upon request.......

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 @computergeek541  And if you wanted to kill the discussion...GREAT JOB!!!!! I think at the very least you could have moved it to discussions as it does pertain to public mobile.

In this case, this was done at the request of the OP. 

@helpersingh wrote:

Hey ShawnC13, 

Thanks for the response. If you could move this thread to the lounge for free discussion, that would be best!

I've moved the thread.

helpersingh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey ShawnC13, 

Thanks for the response. If you could move this thread to the lounge for free discussion, that would be best!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@helpersingh wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm doing a case study on Public Mobile/Telecom customer experiences. Hoping to looking to you for some insight on the top customer experience issues that you have felt/seen within the community. Any and all insight, feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated it!

Please feel free to reply on this thread, alternatively, you can also send me a private message and we can chat as well! 

Thank you for your help. Keeping doing great things and making this the best telco community! 

As this area is for customer and service issues I would think if you want responses they should be via Private message or I can move this thread to the lounge for free discussion

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.