cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insomnia

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can't sleep. I don't know what's going on. I've tried everything. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

THC

Tazmara
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Stop doing methamphetamines,  you will sleep like a baby. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech wrote:

@popping 10 hours before no caffeine?? you meant 10 mins right???  🤣

I know.  During office hours, we are busy at work.  When we are at home, we take care of our family.  By the time we have time to relax, it will be bed time. If I go to bed at midnight, I need to stop caffeine at 2pm.  It is not possible.  Since I know about this formula, I have not follow it completely once.  The blue light may be one of reasons that we are not sleeping well as we are on computer and/or smartphone all day.

@popping 10 hours before no caffeine?? you meant 10 mins right???  🤣

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jib_tech 

Try the 10 3 2 1 0 formula to get a good night sleep.

• 10 hours before bed: No more caffeine.

• 3 hours before bed: No more food or alcohol.

• 2 hours before bed: No more work.

• 1 hour before bed: No more screen time (shut off all phones, TVs and computers).

• 0: The number of times you'll need to hit snooze on your alarm clock in the morning.

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/10-3-2-1-0-sleep-formula

SAM87
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Put the screens away an hour before bed, make yourself a warm cup of chamomile tea and read a book, like an actual physical book. Maybe a warm bath. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jib_tech wrote:

I can't sleep. I don't know what's going on. I've tried everything. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried taking a hot shower, drinking chamomile tea and warm milk are all ways which helps you relax for a good night sleep. Stay off Wi Fi before bed it stimulates your mind and keeps you up. Time of post 4 38 am PST lolll

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jib_tech   you did the right thing.. come to the Community.  LoL

Need Help? Let's chat.