cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If PM were to Improve their standing in Canada, here's what I think they Must consider

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

1) VoLTE that covers Every Phone Model and Not some short list

2) VoWi-Fi( Canada-Wide First, then US, then Global

3) Discontinue the 3G Plans

4) Just keep a Simple 4G LTE Advanced set of affordable Plans that would keep the CRTC pleased

5) Expand the 5G LTE Advanced Plans more extensively

6) Introduce an 5G LTE Advanced Speed Booster Add-On to unlock 500MB

7) Introduce 5G+

😎 Revamp the Rewards Points so that they actually do some real good, and not this goody Where's the Money, like increase the 5% to 15% points back at very least

9) Make the Rewards more palatable to digest, and more robust

10) Introduce an Online version of a Public Mobile Postpaid, Community-Based, BYOD, No Call Centre

11) Introduce Tablet-Inspired Data Only Plans that would be Great

12) Improve the Add-On data so that the expiry date is Not 30 Days, But at very least 1 Full Yr, 2 Yrs tops

13) Introduce More Countries to the Global Roaming Add-On List

14) Get Public Mobile connected to Satelite as Part of the End Goal

15) Improve the Pay option where you can assign 2 CC's one Primary, 2nd Back-Up

16) Make the PM App more robust and better, it's currently Just a tad Tolerable

17) Make the PM Website Self-Serve Portal More Robust too

18) Offer in the PM Points rewards, the Jackpots more Robust and exciting and Not exhausting and Tired looking

19) Introduce Family Sharing Plans, even Data Sharing amongst Family and Groups in Same Account

20) Introduce Plans that are designed for Employment Only Or Education Purposes, so that if working for an Company, Or in College and University, Plans that cater to these would be a way to say, Public Truly Means for the Public

3 REPLIES 3

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@makkahn28 - There has been multiple CS_Agents replying to people about when Wi-Fi calling will get added, some CS_Agents refused to discuss it, but one CS_Agent didn't know yet but decided to ask an intern of PM and he said that it'll go in 2024. Here is the reddit post on the Public Mobile reddit.

But Wi-Fi calling is my #1 priority now because I regularly go inside a building that has 1-0 bars of service but when standing outside the door it gives me 4 bars (1 Telus tower North West, 1 Telus tower South East, 1 Rogers South West, 1 Rogers tower South East

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 7.30.21 PM.png

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My big wish at this point would be voice over wifi (now that we finally got voice over LTE). So many dead zones and capacity issues in NL 

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

What would be your Thoughts onwhat would be your list?

Also, just to say, If PPL want Cheap, they should expect that, and service not as reliable as ppl might wish

I'd be willing to pay a bit more if it led to a More Robust and Modern Public Mobile

Plus, Reliable and Dependable

Need Help? Let's chat.