cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually won anything?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Has anyone actually used their Public Points to enter this "Jackpot" and have actually won anything? Just wondering why anyone would use their Public Point for a "chance" to win vs using the points to pay down your bill.  Just looking for feedback.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1711387884784.png

8 REPLIES 8

Gimli007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM / Telus are now winning the jackpot every month Starting May 1st.  instant new revenue stream not crediting auto pay and monthly loyalty credits.....  winner winner chicken dinner.

HI @Reward12 

Jackpot is like that.  As long as you don't put all your points there, a 1 or 2 point to test your luck, nothing wrong.

HI @Reward12 

no, I don't see the problem with it.  What is better than using 1 point and get a phone?  you should do it, too

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Reward12 - That's weird, do you see this?

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 4.17.15 PM.png

fixin

@Chalupa_Batman - I don’t even see it in my account now!

So that's interesting. If they've haven't run this "Jackpot" program for some time, then what's happening to the customers who use their Public Points to enter this draw that's not even happening? 

fixin

@Chalupa_Batman - They still don’t have any draws that I found yet… at the very start of Public Points they did have draws but after they did those promo draws I went to Public points.

I assume they will but with after a couple months since the public points introduction Telus introduced it with e-gift Cards but so I bet they are prioritizing Telus points system instead of public points now.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

they haven't run this jackpot for sometime

but yes, at least the first one or two , there were someone came back and said they won it.

Need Help? Let's chat.