cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got it

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for my friend’s help, I learned more about how to use our community , great 👍 

13 REPLIES 13

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

I really hope people aren't "gaming" the system here... as for the regulars, we see the fruits of their contributions so hoping if it happens, it's somewhat self-correcting in the way that people who deserve a reward actually get it honestly.  🙂

@Lehaha 

Colluding with another member to award solutions is considered gaming and is a reportable offense. I have no respect for those who choose this route to better themselves of community rewards. Be sure to treat the spirit of the community with respect.

@AE_Collector 

C'mon you got one solution last month in keeping with your average!😉

@AE_Collector wrote:

Possibly they taught you how to get “solutions” to earn better community rewards? Just taking a shot in the dark here….I know almost nothing about getting solutions.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   If I can , I would mark yours as the solution instead.. LoL

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lehaha   Welcome to PM.  Maybe you should post your friend's Community username here to show your thanks to him/her 

Another thing, since this is not a thread with a questoin asked and an answer provided, maybe no post should marked as Accepted Solution?  usually we don't mark our own post as the solution  🙂

Possibly they taught you how to get “solutions” to earn better community rewards? Just taking a shot in the dark here….I know almost nothing about getting solutions.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha wrote:

I very thanks everybody who helped, I am still learning how to use our community 

@Lehaha 

It is easy for you to learn from others how to use our community...

Lehaha

I very thanks everybody who helped, I am still learning how to use our community 

@Lehaha wrote:

I mean My friend helped me learned one thing about our community 

@Lehaha  - Awesome!

Pop in and visit to read up once in a while and you will learn some more. 😀

Lehaha

I mean My friend helped me learned one thing about our community 

Lehaha

Thanks 😊 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lehaha 

welcome to community

all member they are so nice and when you need any help just post it they will help you...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha wrote:

Thanks for my friend’s help, I learned more about how to use our community , great 👍 

@Lehaha  Glad you got it.

Wait, did you lose something?

Need Help? Let's chat.