cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Introduces new Plans.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The New Plans are available on both postpaid and prepaid.

It is:

• $5 100MB 5G 2 Hour talk and unlimited texts with Canada - US - Mexico coverage 
  • $20 3GB 5G 2 Hour talk and unlimited texts with Canada - US - Mexico Coverage
  • $29 10GB 5G Unlimited talk and texts with Canada - US - Mexico Coverage ($5 credit for 18 months)
  • $35 50GB 5G Unlimited talk and texts with Canada - US - Mexico coverage ($5 Credit for 18 months)
  • $45 75GB 5G Unlimited Talk and Texts with Canada - US - Mexico coverage and 10GB Roam Beyond Data ($5 Credit for 18 Months)
  • $55 100GB 5G Unlimited Talk and Texts with Canada - US - Mexico coverage and 20GB Roam Beyond Data ($5 Credit for 18 Months)

The $5/month credit for 18 months only is for customers who don't have an internet line with Freedom, if they do, the $5/month credit will not expire.

The $5 100MB 2 Hour Unlimited text with Canada - US - Mexico coverage is for a starter or phone number holder.

I hope Public's plans are similar to Freedoms.

6 REPLIES 6

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@fixin1 

I agree, now the lowest plan is $19 1GB Canada only which is available for new customers only.

also, this $20 plan looks great

$20 3GB 5G Unlimited data at reduced speeds, 2 Hour talk and unlimited texts with Canada - US - Mexico

fixin1

@EB0 - That would be unlikely. In 2018 ish, there was a $10 50 minutes 50 texts 0GB plan that went up to $13 later on.

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yes, it does suck that Public is starting to lower the allotment ahead of the Black Friday deals.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 , Public Mobile’s plans changed. The $15 plan had also been removed. I still have a better plan at Rogers.

Rogers
5G Mobile 5GB
$25.00 per month

Features:

Access to 5G network

5 GB at speeds up to 250 Mbps. Data at reduced speeds thereafter

Unlimited Canada-wide talk and text1

Unlimited international texting and picture/video messaging from Canada

Wi-Fi Calling

Spam Call Detect

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

$5 plan is the lowest plan in the market for low usage customers or backup plan, it’s better than the old Public mobile $15 100 minutes 250mb 3G plan.

It’s available for existing customers, Great work Freedom.

Hope Public Mobile introduce plans like that.

IMG_4309.jpeg

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will be interesting to see what the PM plans will be like after July 25th when the current promotions will end.  I have reserved the $23 4G 6GB deal to change on my renewal on August 6th. Hopefully there will be something better. I may also take the chance and and extend my $19 4G 1GB plan.  I still have another 90 days and about 4.3 GB of loyalty bonus data to use.

Need Help? Let's chat.