cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email

Deleted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it possible to log in to community account with just the community name and phone number?

16 REPLIES 16

@Circus wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Members using multiple accounts to game the system to give themselves solutions is a violation of the terms of service.

That's interesting -- but I don't think that is possible unless one also creates ands pays for additional plans.

@Circus 

that is not unheard of 

Deleted

Deleted

What is the point of maintaining more than one PM account? 

Typhon

Members using multiple accounts to game the system to give themselves solutions is a violation of the terms of service.

Deleted

Self solution removed

Typhon

Deleted

@softech wrote:

@Deleted honest, I am one of th9se regulars on the Community a lot.  Saw many successful stories able to get the old id back without problem. Many 9fnthrm are regulars too 

But it is true we did see many failed stories 8n this week. Just push them for escalation 

Or simply -- since my phone plan continuous to works problem free - just forget about the community thing - before it becomes an obsession  Ha Ha 

@Deleted honest, I am one of th9se regulars on the Community a lot.  Saw many successful stories able to get the old id back without problem. Many 9fnthrm are regulars too 

But it is true we did see many failed stories 8n this week. Just push them for escalation 

Deleted

Hey...you must be one of the lucky ones......

@Deleted you really need to work with support to get them escalate with engineer.  what happens is that the login 8sndtill not tie correctly to your My Account.  It is fixable and. really need to be fixes. Don't give up, message support again

Deleted

I have reported my issue before  as also others have reported - 

@Deleted you already logging with this again @Deleted , just click 9n this kinke and try again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if it does not work, click on thisnlinknt9 @CS_Agent  to get to support"s Profile page,  then click Send a Message to send them one

Deleted

Doesn't work -    I get this message in a red band ---Login failure

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deleted 

yes if you have already setup EverSafe, you know the proper email login id and password and you can receive 2FA on phone.

if not, 

first try to Forgot email link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true  ) and then Forgot password link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotpassword?locale=en&ForceAuth=true ) on the login page there. They will send you the "hints" via SMS/email. 

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.