cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First year at PM!

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let's celebrate with a cake! 🎂😄

I got my first year loyalty rewards of $1!

11 REPLIES 11

hughdyment9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations!!! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Lol...I suck at decorating cakes! I don't get it either....I can paint your portrait or sketch a landscape but pipe out roses or petals or even manage a legible "Happy Anniversary" is a challenge!

LeePublic

I'd choose @darliciously homemade! Your cakes look so fancy and professionally made! Do you have a bakery business? They all look so darlicious! 😋

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

I hijacked your thread so let's get it back on track. You can have your cake but you can only eat it with your eyes too! You can choose from....

@darliciously homemade..

Screenshot_20220812-162913~2-COLLAGE.jpg

retro homemade.....or antique(?)as some of these are over 50 years old!!

Screenshot_20220812-162824~2-COLLAGE.jpg

homestyle bakery made....

Screenshot_20220812-163043~2-COLLAGE.jpg

They are yummy....but not made by @Yummy or @MoreYummy 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@popping 

Aw shucks....thx! It's just nice to have both contests and feedback surveys again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@BKNS27 @LeePublic 

Thank you....of course nothing is official yet. As I mentioned those who don't respond by deadline opens up the opportunity again to win. This just happened to be a nicely coincidental prize to win.

I am glad that a person, who I know, wins something because I did not enter the contest.  Congrats

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 @LeePublic 

Thank you....of course nothing is official yet. As I mentioned those who don't respond by deadline opens up the opportunity again to win. This just happened to be a nicely coincidental prize to win.

@darlicious 

Congrats on winning the 5gb on the Pre-owned Phone Contest!

LeePublic

@darlicious hmm.... can't decide what pie I'd like 😁 Though the blueberry raspberry one looks scrumptious! 😋 Congratulations to winning the 5GB data! 😁 and enjoy your new Samsung tablet! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Congratulations! I just had my third anniversary on the 8th. How's about I share a peace of community pie with you? You can pick the flavour!

Peace of community pie?

Looks like I got a 5gb data add on to go with my third anniversary and my new tablet that I treated myself to.....life is good! .......with Samsung that is.🎉🎈🥇🗓🍰🎁💻🥉🎈🎉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats.  @darlicious bake this customer an e-cake.  

Need Help? Let's chat.