Did you mean: 

Finally a better plan for EXISTING customers👏

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

New $34/50GB for existing customers too HOORAY finally Public Mobile👏

6 REPLIES 6

JTphone
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Okay, that was part of the reason I posted my message. The info I received from the PM agent didn't seem correct to me.   I also would find it very odd if the subscription plan didn't include Canada to US calling (while being in Canada), especially since everything about the plan description would lead you to believe it IS included.

AllT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t think this is right  I’ve made a bunch of calls from Canada to the US and it works well

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JTphone - I am going to call an American number (From TextNow) to see if Canada to the US works. That is going to be around the 20th since my plan renews then.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No I didn't know thanks you for telling me man...weird that they don't just make it free north american calling whether we in Canada or US...

JTphone
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

@fixin I also signed up for the $34 50GB at 5G speed in CAN-US, unlimited calling and unlimited messaging. I was surprised to learn today though from a PM agent that if I am in Canada, this plan does NOT include calling to the US.  If I am travelling in the US, then yes I can call US or Canada numbers unlimited.  Were you aware of this?   

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TheGx - It was for everyone for a while... actually, they did have a promo recently with it being Canada - US but no unlimited data. Got the plan for myself! The $34 with 50GB Canada US promo ended March 4th. It is Canada only with unlimited data.

IMG_6934.jpg

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 7.46.07 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.