cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIVE year loyalty milestone!!! Yay!!!

Chipster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's not a question for the community 🤣! Just a comment and a thank-you!

I have a family of 4 that have all just reached our FIVE year loyalty milestone with PM 👏!

We moved from a premium brand to a discount brand simply because of the premium brand cost. We feel as a family that we have received great value from PM for both their service and price. We have travelled all over Canada (not the territories) and have NEVER had a phone/network problem. We have never had an issue changing plans or using the add-ons (so nice PM corrected the US/CDN issue a couple of years ago🤗). Any interactions with PM support/moderators has been very helpful and professional. We have had two minor billing issues that were remediated quickly and efficiently.

To sum up... we are happy and satisfied customers!!! Thanks PM!!!

8 REPLIES 8

Tjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Agreed! Been with PM forever now and rave to everyone about how economical it is.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats!  I have also made the 5 year milestone.  I do have other accounts that are not quite there yet.  Will continue to work on it.  😁

jatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also new and very happy with PM

@tina9099    Welcome to PM  😊

Unfortunately, if you joined after Jan. 25th of this year, then you will be on the new points rewards unlike OP/family who are on the more lucrative old rewards.  Main difference being that you won't be able to accumulate loyalty rewards (upto $5/30 days after 5 years) and receive the $2 autopay discount anymore with the new points system.   However, you'll still get 5% back for payments/purchasing add-ons and annual 10 points for loyalty, so still better value than the competition. 

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations!  I am a new customer and so far, so good!👍

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats on your milestone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats on the milestones. 🥂 

And think of the $'s you likely have saved over these years, compared to if you would have stayed with the premium brand(s).

That is excellent to hear @Chipster . You and your other accounts are examples of how it should go for everyone. 😁

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Chipster Nice to hear congrats!

Need Help? Let's chat.