Did you mean: 

Emails

judydowney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any way to retrieve deleted emails?

8 REPLIES 8

irishqueengreen
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I didn't know this! That's a great idea!!

irishqueengreen
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Yes, on your email account you can look through the deleted folder. I do believe after a certain amount of time (ex. 30 days) they may be automatically deleted permanently though?

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you ever replied to them, you might be able to retrieve parts of them in your Sent folder! I've done this for messages I deleted years ago.

Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I think some of those services will retain data for a short period after deleting. Good luck 😊

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @judydowney you meant TEXT ?  No, PM would be able to retrieve deleted text.  They don't track your communication and hence no retrieval 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@judydowney 

Do you mean private messaging or Chat on PM CS_Agent communications?

Or do you mean email on Gmail, Outlook, Shaw?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@judydowney  - if you have an email service with your internet provider (Bell, and those other guys), you could call them to see if there is an recovery option on their end.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@judydowney wrote:

Any way to retrieve deleted emails?

@judydowney  - how can Public Mobile help with deleted emails?

Or, did you mean texts? Even then, this would not be an option, unless there was some kind of legal reason.

If you really did mean emails, do you have a deleted folder you can search. Usually deleted folders also have an option to recover deleted emails.

What service do you use, gmail, outlook, etc? Do you have any backups or cloud services for these?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@judydowney 

I doubt there is. You can always contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.