cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did PM make changes for Lounge posts?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

I notice that Lounge posts/replies no longer show up as the latest posts edit: under Recent Discussions and sorted for Recent Replies.   Did PM make more changes?

edited for clarification

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Lol...I was going to use that exact pic....then I decided to find something from my own  photo abyss.

PXL_20220509_034302174.jpg

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@darlicious    In that case that's a great shot of the blood moon.. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Lol...its the closest I can get to a black hole.....its a blood moon. Here's something cheerier....

PXL_20220519_015223727.jpg

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Or an eclipsed satellite.

Or sounding like Crocodile Dundee - that's not a black hole

dust2dust_0-1653439960890.png

This is a black hole.

Our neighbourhood black hole.

@darlicious    Lol...but not sure your photo qualifies as a black hole as there seems to be an object in the center, looks like a planet there..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

It's a black hole now....

DSCF1060.JPG

@darlicious    So it would seem PM has made some changes but forgot to inform the community I guess.. Surprise, surprise!!  😑

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

As I posted earlier today you can't search for threads in the lounge either....they don't come up.

Tylerdurdanyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No that is all

I use the old all posts so I wouldn't know.

@dust2dust   I'm talking about the main forum and not preferences. 

I deliberately posted my question in the Lounge to test whether it would appear on the main forum as the latest post.  I only see Get Support and Announcements trending under the main forum.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Which of these options do you have? In the case of the lounge I prefer recent replies. Unfortunately the old all posts doesn't seem to work in the lounge.

dust2dust_0-1653157515376.png

Need Help? Let's chat.