cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community helper

Johnbel12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would be interesting to help someone in solving their problems, what do I have to do.

3 REPLIES 3

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Johnbel12 wrote:

I would be interesting to help someone in solving their problems, what do I have to do.

Relationship problems? Gardening problems? Math problems?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Johnbel12 

Hi. Welcome to the community. Just an FYI this probably would have been better asked in the community board so that you would get more answers. Posts in the lounge ( supposedly for non pm/phone related stuff) do not appear on the landing page. But that's ok you will learn as  you go along. That's the main thing just learn as much as you can and then you can pass that knowledge onto others to help them.

Start with giving your opinion or relating your own experience. Only supply info if you know its correct. If you are unsure type the same question or key words in the search bar and hit "go". A slew of related posts will pop up and you can read a few with a green checkmark and see what the solution is...and if they are the same solution indicating the correct answer.

Be advised "contact the moderators" can be the correct answer to every question but that is not our purpose in the community. We want to help diagnose the problem, explain how to avoid it or how it happened and resolve it without ever contacting the moderators thus teaching the member how to manage their own account and service. Ultimately there are issues that can only be solved by accessing the account and only the moderators can do that. Sometimes still we have to tell the moderators how to fix that issue as well ( like with the new trainees this week). So the more knowledge you gain the more you can help out.

Great question! You will do just fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Johnbel12 : Welcome to the Public Mobile Community.

Read lots. See how many of the same questions are being asked/answered. Know the ins and outs of the self-serve.

Then when someone posts a question, you'll be ready to answer.

But don't come here thinking you're making a fortune for 2 minutes work. To get the upper rewards requires a lot of time answering questions. You could probably do a little bit of work to get the lower rewards. Then do it again the next month because the community reward resets each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.