cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to get referrals

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the best way to get referrals so that I can lower my monthly bill?

3 REPLIES 3

XxSimranjeetxX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Getting more friend referrals can be a gradual process. Here are some ideas to boost your referrals:

1. Social Media Platforms: Share your referral link on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Highlight the benefits of Public Mobile and your positive experience with their services.

2. Community Forums: Engage in online forums or communities related to mobile services. When relevant, mention your positive experience with Public Mobile and share your referral link.

3. Word of Mouth: Talk to friends, family, and colleagues about the benefits of Public Mobile. Personal recommendations can be highly effective.

4. Online Reviews: Leave positive reviews about Public Mobile on websites or apps. Some platforms allow you to share referral links.

5. Events or Gatherings: If appropriate, discuss your experience with Public Mobile during social gatherings or events. People may be interested in joining based on your recommendation.

Remember, it's not just about the number of referrals, but the genuine interest and trust you build when recommending a service. Patience and consistency often pay off in the long run!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MATTHEWS  Tell your friends. How amazing PM is how they can save money and give them your referral code to save  them extra $10 when they join

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Simply just ask people if they'll switch to Public Mobile.

Share your referral code that is in your My Account, and if they subscribe to any plan, you'll get referral points! If you are on the New Points System, you'll earn 1 point per person. If you are on the Legacy Points System, you'll get $1 Off per referral.

With the New Points, you can save for any add-ons, or for every 15 Points you have, you can use it on a $15 Bill Credit.

You can also earn Points / Legacy $ by staying with Public Mobile every year, and by helping people out in the community!

Need Help? Let's chat.