cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best TAG line!?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Alright wanted to have some fun here.

I have noticed different tag lines on people's messages being here a whole two days. Some of them say "I'm not a MOD" some say "Welcome to Public Mobile." 

What do you think is the best tag line. Like "Mikey Likey" lol you'll get that reference if you watched How I met your mother.

I'll try to think up something clever but feedback is the best way I think, almost like thinking out loud..LOL

"Welcome to the RE - Public Mobile" ...no that doesnt work LOL

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The Monaco line is nice, if you're into square.  However, for Best, I'd probably go with the Carrera or the Link line.  I do love Wear OS though, so maybe I should say the Connected line? But given the price, I'd probably go for a Skagen Falster 3 or a Fossil Carlyle and pocket the extra cash.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

"The Necrotelecomnicon - Book of the Phone Numbers of the Dead"

“An infant is a seed. Is it an oak seed or a cabbage seed? Who knows. All mothers think their children are oaks, but the world never lacks for cabbages.”
― Robertson Davies

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Korth 

True story! Those are annoying.

: Sent from a mobile device

Lol

Korth
Mayor / Maire

I haven't used taglines since the pre-internet days of offline "mail" readers and modem BBS forums, lol. But I guess retro fashion getting cool again.

I find auto taglines ("Sent from my iPhone", etc) annoying. Just another form of pollution people are too lazy to clean up.

Need Help? Let's chat.