cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges do Whatt?

Iheart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

🤔sorry for being a noob in here but really what are the badges/level for and what do they really do? 

8 REPLIES 8

DennisCronk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I'm not mistaken badges give you a point system and point systems are used towards rewards when you pay your monthly subscription you may notice you get a reply text with community rewards of $1 or more this is where badges come in handy by helping one another on public mobile for the fact it is run by the public hope I answered your question

zzprodigezz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is just funnny to see it ☀️

Lol brings me back to the days of being in Cub scouts as a kid, sewing the he!! Out of all those badges on your uniform. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

This is just ego thing. Completely meaningless or indicators how long and better to say how active you are at Community. If you search through Help you should find post where somebody explains approximately how many posts, bravos, solutions, etc. you should accumulate per rank.

Being Major means nothing in terms of knowledge, Great Neighbour could be 10x smarter and more experienced.

If you are serious to help others, hang around here and make new (and old) customers happy when you suggest right solution and provide helpful advice.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Iheart 

They're just a means for bragging rights and user comparisons of status and achievements and recognition.

Some people take them very seriously, and others just say "Meh ... "  (like me) 😑

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You collect them and sew them on your jacketsNeed more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Iheart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hahah i feel good just learning things lol . cant learn without asking right

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Iheart  

No Badge really has no meaning.  Just try to make you feel good 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.