cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please sign into Public Mobile."

gmd
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Auto-renew is tomorrow. Should be around 170 MB left in my 90-day package (well, at least 100 MB). From what I can tell, it's a bizarre way to tell me that I have no more data.

I log into my account, and it looks like data is no longer there.

From my Koodo prepaid experience, it means that it treats "data" like an add-in. When it disappears, you have run out.

Where's the rest of my data? Given that I'm on the 90-day $30 play, that's quite a bit percentage of my data. No way to confirm anything.

The "day of the renewal" (actually 1 to 2 days), there always seems to be something not going right.

Not impressed.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

what ohon are u using most phones i think can let you see usage history by app. not sure by day though.  also you can also restrict data backgroud usage.

gmd
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I went to look for that message.

I now need to figure out what used that data (if it's true according to PM).

Normally there is a text message at 75% and 95% usage. I had those (accurate) messages last week. The total data usage reported in your self-serve account is slightly delayed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you using an app to track you phone usage.  mydatamanager is a great app it does 90 day cycles.

yes once addon dissapears it means data is used.

as for your 170mb not sure what to say.  but if you turn off data before on your expiry date (before it renews) you can then check after it renews if there was any ghost usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.