cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my phone has no data now suddenly?

DDZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • It’s just beginning of June, my mobile suddenly can access to internet while I was on street outside. (At home, I have WiFi). Wondering what happened. Any idea? 
5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DDZ wrote:
  • It’s just beginning of June, my mobile suddenly can access to internet while I was on street outside. (At home, I have WiFi). Wondering what happened. Any idea? 

Duplicate info.

When is your last renewal date?

If it was at beginning of June, you may have used all your plan data for the last cycle.  After renewal and at the beginning of a new cycle with full plan data.

Login to your account to check the data usage line.

Which plan do your have and the amount of date for your plan?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DDZ , what plan do you have?  This service runs on 30 day cycles and the beginning of a cycle can be any day of the month.  It is possible that you may have used up all the data for your current cycle.  It is best to start by checking the self serve account to see how much data is left.  If there is no indicator of data in the overview tab, that means all the data is used up.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you logged into your account to see if you used up all your data?

Log in scroll down to my data and add-ons. Does your data show there? If not you used up your data.

Likely your phone settings need to be adjusted if that's the case.. such as turning off wifi assist (iPhone) wifi + on Android. Which automatically connects your to data if wifi signal is weak. Which like you said you were outside on wifi so this is likely possible.

Also turn off updates to wifi only as well as turning off background data from apps.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DDZ turn your data off.  Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DDZ there could be a service outage in your area. did your renewal date just pass? do any other services work?

Need Help? Let's chat.