cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card issue

Lucktomar6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I initially thought I lost my cellphone, so I deactivated my SIM card. But now, I found my cellphone and I am trying to reactivate the SIM card but it is not working! Any solution? It hasn't been 90 days. Only lost the phone for 2 days, meaning SIM card was deactivated at most for 2 days only. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes I agree that was very quick.  I'm guessing there is a small time delay when requesting the SIM to to reactivated after being deactivated.  Maybe the phone needed to be rebooted might of been the pending issue.  Glad it worked out for you.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that was the fastest solution to a query. 😄 

you can share your experience and process and if anyone from PM helped you.

It might help others with the similar request.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lucktomar6 

Reactivate A Suspended Plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Lucktomar6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Solved. Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.