cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change and refund

Julienasrallah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to change my plan and it asked me to add funds. I ended up charging my card twice. How do I get a refund and find out if it actually changed my plan? 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Julienasrallah 

To be sure whether your card was charged twice (or not), check under your View Payment History for the line item "Credit/Visa TopUp"

How many payments show there?

HALIMACS_0-1614812255521.png

You'll know whether you changed your plan by looking under Self-Serve and viewing what your plan is.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Julienasrallah wrote:

I was trying to change my plan and it asked me to add funds. I ended up charging my card twice. How do I get a refund and find out if it actually changed my plan? 

I would recommend to "Change on next renewal date". It will automatically start the new plan when your plan renews. 

Since "Change Plan Now" will be charged right away for the new plan and lose out on the $'s you already paid in your current cycle.

esjliv_0-1614811430293.png

Are you sure your credit card was charged twice? Or are either of them pending transactions?

Do you have an Available Funds balance?

If you did get charged twice, then leaving the balance in your Available Funds can be used on your next renewal; so all good there.

Asking for a refund will likely take longer then when you are due to renew next anyhow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Julienasrallah : So you ran ahead and changed the plan immediately? If you like your money, it would have been preferred to change it for the next renewal which would allow the autopay to do it (other than a possible bug). Did you perchance change it twice? Your payment card might be showing a pending transaction which would get cleared in a day or so.

You can look on your overview page to see what plan it thinks you're on now.

Need Help? Let's chat.