cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Overcharged_Spam_NeedRefund]I need my changes revert back in account and refund money.

Singh491
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday was my autorenew date for the promotion plan that was announced last month for $40 for 8.5gb data and I registered myself for auto payment but Public mobile did not took the money and start showing ”Your account is deactived make payment” , I made manually payment still it does make my account enable and I was not able to buy Add-ons for US before crossing the border.

At the end I need to change the plan to $60 to get my account activated on the same time it made the payment for add-on from my account balance as well and bought again.

Now beside that it showing my I owe $50, with current balance $10.

I need all my money back, Screen shots are attached.

Total they Took $85.88 plus balance in the account.

screenshots are attached.

Phone number : xxxxxxxxxx

phone number and images (too much personal information) removed by computergeek541

4 REPLIES 4

dmacdougall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What a smug reply! PM  screws up and you blame the customer. Nice move. From where I sit. 6 PMs to the Moderators over the last 8 days without a response. All the while trying to start articles on the subject and finding page not found".Then I  read your reply to that poor sap and I'm flabbergasted.  

I  think the lack of response is due to a major data breach that PM is to hide or shear incompetence. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Singh491 wrote:

Yesterday was my autorenew date for the promotion plan that was announced last month for $40 for 8.5gb data and I registered myself for auto payment but Public mobile did not took the money and start showing ”Your account is deactived make payment” , I made manually payment still it does make my account enable and I was not able to buy Add-ons for US before crossing the border.

At the end I need to change the plan to $60 to get my account activated on the same time it made the payment for add-on from my account balance as well and bought again.

Phone number : xxxxxxxxxx

phone number and images (too much personal information) removed by computergeek541

@Singh491  Wow what a mess. If you only let the renewal process take it's course you would not be in this situation. The temporary suspension message should be ignored in case since you are on AutoPay. In the future on your plan renewal if your phone works then don't go near your account stay away.

Only the moderator team can help you fix this at this point but again this is a perfect example why one needs to stay away from their selfserve during plan renewal.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Singh491 , please delete your images/pictures. They contain too much personal informaiton include phone numbers, partial credit card numbers, and your Public Mobile account number.  This is publicly viewable website, and anyone with an internet connection can see it (not just Public Mobile staff).

To delete your pictures, click on your avatar picture representing your username in the top right corner.  Go to My Proifle, and then open up My Photos. Click on All Images.  Click the checkbox for each image, and then click on Image Options, and Delete All Checked Images.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Singh491 wrote:

Phone number : +xxxxxxxxxxxx

You did a plan change to the $60. This would mean you have now lost your previous promo plan.
You bought an add-on for $10.
You have $10 left.
That's $80.
Not quite sure about the math to get to $85.88. We don't know what your previous balance was. Maybe you could also include screen snips of your relevant payment history.
The Amount Owing is your next renewal cost minus what it sees in Available Funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.