cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty rewards

Jitendra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am the customer of public mobile for last 4 years but I never get the benefit of this loyalty rewards benefit. how can I get this benefit?

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Naepalm @popping 

That information is out-of-date. All plans (except 10 day plans as mentioned by @oglat and @gblackma) are eligible for rewards. The former rules changed during the process of eliminating all call centre operations.

Thanks.  Updated my post.

@computergeek541 Public Mobile display's this on their website. Why don't they remove it then? This is not the first time someone has said oh that's out of date for aomethung thats on the website.
@Tiana_V can we somehow flag things like this for removal from the site if what computergeek is saying is true?

@Naepalm @popping 

That information is out-of-date. All plans (except 10 day plans as mentioned by @oglat and @gblackma) are eligible for rewards. The former rules changed during the process of eliminating all call centre operations.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jitendra wrote:

I am the customer of public mobile for last 4 years but I never get the benefit of this loyalty rewards benefit. how can I get this benefit?

Are you on a Pioneer or Legacy plan?

If yes, reward is not available for your account.  You need to switch to a regular plan before rewards are available to you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Pioneers/Loyalty-No-Loyalty-reward/td-p/311409

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gblackma 

Small correction

$10 plans are completely eligible for all the rewards.

It is 10 days plans that are not

@Jitendra 

Please contact the moderators for help

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Jitendra 

one question I would ask is are you on an older plan? One of the older plans before rewards were enacted?

If you are then you will not receive the benefits of the loyalty rewards. 

This is from the reward's rules:

To be eligible to earn Rewards, you must have:

1. A Rewards-eligible plan:
    • All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015, with the exception of 10-day plans, are eligible for Rewards. Plans offered between May 9, 2014, and January 26, 2015, are not eligible.

If you are within these rules then contact a moderator as others have pointed out. 

@Jitendra  which plan do you have? The edit 10 day plans arent eligible for rewards and  Plans offered between May 9, 2014 and January 26, 2015 are also  ineligible. If it isn't one of those then check under your reward section. You should see the loyalty reward there. If it isnt, contact he moderators as suggested above. Stay safe. 20200419_140531.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jitendra wrote:

@Jitendra  If you access your selfserve and click on the payment history link you should see the loyalty reward applied. If not, submit a ticket to PM for investigation.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jitendra hi if you check in your self serve click  my rewards then click the little black triangle you should see them there

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jitendra  check your self serve to make sure you haven't recieved it

contact customer support here if you havent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.