cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Advice

alyssar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What are some tips to gain rewards from public mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

@alyssar wrote:

Community rewards are by far, the hardest to earn in substantial amounts. That's because they need to be earned every month. The top levels take a lot of time. If you have fun interacting with people online and wish to spend your spare time in the evening on this Community message board while most people are probably watching their prime time tv or movies, there's nothing wrong with that, but as I said, you have to enjoy it.  The real rewards are in referrals. That's because once a friend has been referred, you earn that automatically every 30 days as long as you both remain customers. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@alyssar wrote:

As others have stated autopay and referral rewards are the easiest!!.  I can't stress this enough about community rewards, you really want to be here to help people and treat any community reward as a bonus.  If you are here just to earn some funds you will probably find it very frustrating.  Enjoy the community and help out when you can, but please only provide information you are sure of.  The community is only as good as the information provided and if it is wrong information it doesn't help anyone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alyssar 

Hang out here in the community. Autopay and loyalty are easy....register and stay with public mobile. But by hanging out and learning all about public mobile, your service, your account, promotions, rewards, troubleshooting, glitches and fixes you will be able to refer friends, family and even strangers. If you can explain how an online only service provider works, the community and the moderators you will be able to reap the rewards from referrals. At thecsame time youll be to earn some community rewards $1 or $2 or maybe even $5.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@alyssar Autopay, refer friends, help people on this forum, and stay with PM.

Rose25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The easiest ways to gain rewards is by signing up for autopay and by continuing to use PM where you can get loyalty rewards. If you can make your friends join PM using your referral code, you can gain rewards for referral. You can take part in community discussions during your free time and get community rewards. Check out the link for more details

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@alyssar 

• register for autopay($2)
  • hand your referral code out to co-workers/friends/family ($1 for each referral every renewal)
  • learn how to use and manage your service to help others out in the community($1-$15 depending on experience)
  • stay for a year and every year you earn $1 to the max of $5
Need Help? Let's chat.