cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Community rewards $ 0?

After announcements ,i got emails about iam top 25% for community rewards in April,but I go my accounts overview the community rewards still shows $0?i should wait till my payment date?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Community rewards $ 0?

The community reward should show up in the rewards tab prior to the official announcement.  If it is not there already, it could be a glitch.  I would check in with the moderator team.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

After announcements ,i got emails about iam top 25% for community rewards in April,but I go my accounts overview the community rewards still shows $0?i should wait till my payment date?

There can be tricky timing at the beginning of the month. Check your payment history. Maybe it went through on your renewal and then now it's reset...which is normal. You don't keep community rewards forever...they reset each calendar month.

Highlighted

@z10user4  My payment on May14,usually before my payment,after announcement the community rewards $ shows on my account overview.how about you?

Highlighted

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

The community rewards will be show up on your next renew date.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@z10user4  My payment on May14,usually before my payment,after announcement the community rewards $ shows on my account overview.how about you?

Mine shows as ready and waiting for my renewal tomorrow night. It's lower down in the Rewards area. Along with any other rewards.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

That shouldn't be the problem (I'm assuming your previous rewards worked all right), but to make sure double check that your community email address is still marked "verified" and the same as your PM account email...

Highlighted
Oracle

The community reward should show up in the rewards tab prior to the official announcement.  If it is not there already, it could be a glitch.  I would check in with the moderator team.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You get $2 off according to Public Mobile. Check this link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/give-help

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

Same thing with me, so I wrote the moderator team and they gave me a trouble ticket # and told me to follow up after 7 business days, so you should write the moderators too to get the process started.

Highlighted

@villellamcmeans  I wrote PM last Wednesday,but till today I don’t get reply back.how long you wait MOD get ticket # ?