cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

open a oracle team to send a msg to all oracle togther if someone see somting that oracle can fix like They can edit posts when someone posts personal info (against the community guidelines), and they can move posts into new threads to give better visibility when someone replies to a long dormant thread asking for help, or merge threads when someone posts the same request for help in several places causing confusion for people responding

5 Comments
mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Oracles can already merge/ edit and split posts.

Rabbi

@mimmo i know that, i am saying that if you/i/other members see somthing thay shulde can send a msg to all oracle toghter 

Rabbi

hi @mimmo i am not so good with speling and gramer,

if you understant what my idea is, please give me the words and i will edit my post with your words

thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Ah OK, I didn't understand.  The mods use a special system to read messages, so I am not sure that could be transfered to a regular lithium account.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

At the Rogers Community Forum if there is a thread with the same question or idea it is moved/merged with the other similar threads. The Moderators are very quick to take action. It seems to be a bit more organized there.

Need Help? Let's chat.