cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Here's another thought, something to help PM Clients out: As purchasing Handsets is an strenuous and stressful task, essentially its impossible to buy a handset unless you're a client of theirs, and Prepaid phones from Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Future Shop is moaning and groaning, why NOT PM reopen Online store so PM Clients can order a Handset from PM? PM stating that WE do not stock on handsets so we can keep our awesome prices competitively priced a bit lower than our competition, capping prices at $500 before taxes, and PM only orders handsets on a per Client order basis, Phones PM orders for Client arrives at PM for inspection, programming, and afterwards shipped w. a Sim Card and a Welcome package from PM to the Client. Something to help so the client can have another source of alternatives to look when on the hunt for handsets. If PM did this, I would at least have a source to get my handsets so that I can continue being PM's Client.

2 Comments
nexusfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
this is a great idea and it would help lots of PM members. All carriers have this option including Wind. Char-t, the big 3 etc.
Status changed to: Not for us
David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.