cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know Rogers and other big player have apps now where you can check your account balance, account info, data usage...etc..

It will be nice if public mobile start developing something similar... very convinces for everyone.

The competitor Freedom Mobile have an apps.

Public mobile can even further enhance the apps by link it with its ONLINE community.

User and post and read msg from the Apps rather than going on the website.

For sure... I know Rogers and Freedom mobile have it.

Public mobile please consider making an Apps for us. Thanks

8 Comments
CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately you are not hte first to suggest this.  Thereare many idea lab suggestions for this.  Would be awesome, and who knows maybe in the works.  You would think the telus app could be adapted for Public Mobile.

But with all the other technical issues right now, i would think its onm the back burner.

josephcommerce

I'm sure now with new added user, public mobile have more reason to push Telus hard for the Apps.

Also, it be nice to have a online community for the apps.

If they really want make money from it, they can put small adverstiment on it.

Rather than me now doing it on the web page, i can reply with the Apps....

"Public Mobile Community chat" apps... that should not be hard to develop...

jchan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think a usage app would be very useful! It would also open up the possibility of a new avenue in which to ask for help. Rather than needing to be on the website users could request help directly from the app and potentially the app could also gather data of the users device/plan etc automatically rather than the user having to supply it via PM. 

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you search for the top post under Public Labs, this feature is the top suggested. And Public Mobile has already responded.

josephcommerce

I did not know... (maybe all of us should push even hard on it)

I am still new to public mobile... swtiched over from Rogers...

I like the cheap rate

Cheers to public mobile...

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @josephcommerce,

As @pty and @CaNuCk07 have mentioned, it has been suggested several times.  Please see this thread, which is the one with the most votes.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/phone-application/idi-p/12004

Please have a look, and consider clicking the bravo button to up-vote that existing topic a bit further and consolidate support for the idea.

josephcommerce

@srlawren

Done... just did..

Thanks.

Cheers..

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@josephcommerce my pleasure.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.