cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I wish people would post some basic info about the hardware they are using and the plan they are on whether old, new, ported vs new!

Hard to help people when all they give you is my phone has stopped working or my MMS isn't working without the basics.

It's like calling the CAA and telling them my car has broke down and then hanging up the phone.

12 Comments
nlama
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

your example is very appropriate

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi DK,

Great suggestion! why not post it in our Public Lab: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab

Cheers

Status changed to: Thinking about it
Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@DK That's a good idea. We certainly need to walk a fine line when sharing information (nothing to private like phone number or address - and it goes without saying credit card information), but what would you like to see included?

How about these? Any more?

• Phone
  • Rate plan type (i.e., data / no data, but maybe not too detailed)
  • What else?
smilee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Even when you do post all the details not everyone reads properly before responding. I had posted that I have an iphone 4S with a talk and text. I can talk and text within Ontario but can not pic msg within Ontario. I also keep getting msgs from PM that they do not offer txt outside of Canada when I am not txting outside Canada, very strange.

benwarez

Like in this koodo Community lInk: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo#

DK
What hardware you are using as in make and model. What plan you are on. (whether old or new) Is this a new phone number or a port from other provider. That's a start... And for the people that messed up and let there activation expire pls stop asking about old plans. It's like closing the barn door after the horse has left.
DK
@smilee I realize some people are guilty of not reading as I myself have erred on this note but I usually wake up after 4/5 cups of Java. I don't know all the answers to peoples problems but I know enough to be dangerous. Lol. Cheers
DK
Just though of another... How about actually letting us know if the advice you received worked!
CET_GUY27
Great suggestion DK.
smilee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Update. All of a sudden I can pic msg. Everything has stayed the same. It must have been something at PM end.

Need Help? Let's chat.