cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colieflower
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hello there!

I am thrilled to have stumbled upon your company and your website. I have yet to sign up, but am in the process of making sure I qualify. In doing so, it's come to my attention (I'm the creative, idea person in the group) that, try as I might, I can NOT get the feeling and image that I'm actually on a "Home Hardware" webpage rather than Public Mobile's. 

In all honesty, I've NEVER heard of your company until a couple hours ago when I stumbled upon a current promo you're running that came up on Red Flag Deals, which CAN be a fabulous place to find all kinds of great deals AND unknown-to-self businesses. While I HAVE been perusing your site for info and deal details, I must tell you that again and again I have been negatively drawn to the drab, dated logo at the top left of the page. If u check out Home  Hardware's logo, I'm sure you'll see why. Even when peripherally viewing your company logo, in the back of my mind floating aimlessly about is Home Hardware , Home Hardware, Home Hardware...NOT Public Mobile AT ALL! I would think that an innovative and ahead of the game (hmmm, is that redundant?) kinda company like yours seems to be, would want to be embedding a solid and vibrant neon flash in the back of the viewer's mind saying Public Mobile over and over in all kinds of bright and modern ways, leaving the new client or potential customer with a concrete vibe that "YES **bleep** it! Public Mobile is the cutting edge, top of the game kinda company I've been waiting for!" rather than the dull, dimly lit and do I dare say, depressing kinda feeling I get when I see the colours AND the logo.

Remember when you were a kid, stuck dawdling and trailing around behind your parent, grandparent or whomever was your caregiver of the day, bored out of your MIND as your imagination fueled young brain sought out something, ANYTHING to inspire and get your brain cells excited and moving, interested at the VERY least, and all you saw was the brown paper bags, the wrenches and screws and hammers in endless rows and the UBER-bored looking sales rep yawning at 9:32 am...2 minutes after the store opened, looking like the only person that wanted out of there more than YOU was him/her? I seriously doubt that a company with such a great handle on what their clients are after in this world of overinflated electronics and insane cell plans that have us cringing to open our online statements wants THAT to be in ANY way associated with their name! You guys have got it, now u just need some put some FIRE & LIFE into your logo, and in your web design, to go with those cutting edge ideals.

While I'm HONESTLY NOT in the advertising or promoting business, as I wrote this a name came to mind of the PERFECT person to take you to the level you need to be at...a university degree educated man in his mid-twenties with fire and flair and style all his own who would UNDOUBTEDLY work tirelessly to achieve a look that would draw in JUST the demographic your company needs and would thrive with. If interested, please feel free to contact me. My name is Nicole L and I am a 48 year old single woman with daughters and others in their teens, twenties and thirties in my life, keeping me as "hip" as an oldster can be, so I DO know what I'm speaking to.

If you're interested in making a connection with a young man that I KNOW would take your company to new heights please get in touch. I know there are countless web design and logo-making young minds out there for the picking, but to find one hand selected that has what they have and more in drive, intelligence, integrity AND creativity...THAT's a time saving, money-making no brainer!

Whateve your choices, I hope to be a new client very soon! Oh hey, also, am I able to start earning Refer-a-Friend $ BEFORE I actually order a SIM?

Thanks!

Nicole L

2 Comments
ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

All I can say is don't judge a book (company) by it's cover (logo).  I don't even look at the logo as it has no impact on me for what services they are providing me and the money that they are saving me.  Plus with PM being apart of Telus I am sure they have a PR and design team available if needed

ETA: @Colieflower/ Nicole sorry you can't earn refer a friend rewards before having an active line with PM.  The new customer at time of activation must enter you PM phone number for you to be able to get the refer a friend credit.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

1 - I don't see the similarity to the Home Hardware logo

2 - I don't really have an issue with their logo, the sim card with a few little cutesy people in it is simple and effective

3 - This whole post really reads as a thinly veiled advertisement for your graphic designer "friend". 😛

Need Help? Let's chat.