cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Public should really offer something in compensation to all the clients who have issues with activation, porting, payments, numbers, etc

I propose a free month of service offer

14 Comments
ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I have read that they will be setting the date of when the plan became active to the date that all issues are resolved for you number and you have all your features running

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 where? First I heard of this

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

lol now I will have to go find it. Someone posted it yesterday

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Can't find the post now will keep looking

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I think, IF Accurate, PM would be doing something that maybe Tough, Hard, But ultimately the correct decision, that would foster empathy for all

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think it would be that hard.  As the mods are helping on all these cases have account numbers and can just change the plan renewal date to 90 days from when it is fixed

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 yes I think generally the process of fixing the issues effectively resets the cycle at that time, so by default the 90 days restart at that point.  But don't quote me on that.

However, I think @kav2001c's idea of a little "extra" compensation is probably a good idea, particular for folks that went say 48+ hrs while waiting for activation or porting help.  Or something like that.  I do like the idea of a free 30 days.  Perhaps it could be in the form of a credit for 1/3 of their 90 day plan added to their PM account for good faith?  This is just a thought though.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren in my case I am an existing client who has lost service because plan change did not happen properly

I sent message about error 2 weeks ago

Now this is going on 5th day with no service on Public

(plus in process of resetting my account Public has cleaned me out and reset my balance to $0!)

So even if this provisioning error is resolved soon, chances are my service will be interupted (again) once Dec 7 rolls around due to the "misplaced" funds

I have some understanding of system breaking down for new port ins

I am baffled at how an existing account could break due to a price plan change

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kav2001c sorry to hear about that 😞  yes it's not unusual to see plan changes fail but losing service on top of that seems to be a relatively new thing, or perhaps it's just really showing up now due to the massive nubmer of folks that had scheduled a change.  I'm really sorry you are serviceless and I hope it's resolved ASAP.  And yes I'd like to see existing customers get in on any potential compensation as well, provided like yourself they lost service in the process.  (A simple failed plan change without loss of service, I'd maybe say not so much?).

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren yeah its crazy, if you missed my other thread Public even gave my number to a new client so 2 open accounts both had same number attached

Saray said they had no idea what happened either

I seem to have number back but my account is now gone...

And SIM still doesn't work at all

Need Help? Let's chat.