cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salondaome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to activate several SIMs and had multiple credit cards rejected - super frustrating, especially for new users... Google searched the issue and I'm definitely not the only person running into this problem!

5 Comments
xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried the payment in a different browser, clearing your browser cahce, or by entering incognitio mode. Maybe your card declined the transactions for secruity reasons (I've seen a few cases about that). Also I've heard that Public Mobile has"issues" if the same credit card is used for 3 different accounts. I've seen some users say that they have had success with this though

Also make sure that the credit card information is exact! Card number, billing address, ect

will13am
Oracle
Oracle
These payment bugs get lots of air time in the forum. I don't understand what the difficulties are with fixing them.
collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have had a friend experience the same issue that you're talking about. We tried muitlpe debit cards and were all rejected. The only way my friend got it to work was to Facebook message Public Mobile and then they were able to add the payment method manually from their end. 

vanginmi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the past I ran into problems with my card getting rejected on other sites when my address with the credit card did not match the address I was using with the purchase form. 

Hope you get a resolution. 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it probably has to do with the amount of IT resources devoted in fixing glitches.

Need Help? Let's chat.