cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin
Legend
Legend
Due to personalized settings, voicemail is often left for me without my being aware of it.

Would it be possible for PM to send an email to a customer each and every time that a voicemail were left, along with the time and duration of the call, and the caller's phone number?

If any of the above is currently available for $60 grandfathered plans, please inform me here or by private message.

Thank you.

5 Comments
Martin
Legend
Legend
To add to the above, it would be especially useful to customers roaming in other countries, but without SIM cards allowing calls to Canada. Rather than a customer worrying if a particular voicemail had been left, one would be certain by virtue of receiving or not receiving email regarding the voice message in question.
Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Some carriers offer Voice Mail to text that can include an email notification of voicemail as well as an audio attachment, perhaps Public will offer it as a feature later on. 

I'm not sure, I'm just trying to look online here but you might be able to find App that could do what you're looking for, I found one called YouMail Visual Voicemail but I'm not sure if does exactly what you're looking for.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff, When I was on the American platform of Vonage, I had all of the above plus the first 60 seconds of each message transcribed. The Canadian platform offered somewhat less. I will definitely look for an app that, at the very least, will notify me that a message has been left.
Martin
Legend
Legend
Griff, I found an app in the Google play store. It's called VoxSci. Unfortunately, it has a low rating of 3.4. It provides many features, of which I need only one as described above. Further, it needs to replace my calling system, which I am not prepared to relinquish.
benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Visual vm works with iphones, PM does not offer that service yet, Koodo, Telus, PC Mobile are not offering notifying vm messages through emails to customers, if PM starts doing that, it'll be good thing I presume.

Need Help? Let's chat.