cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sstonpike
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

The plans are great a bit cheaper than all the others, and this is at the cost of customer service which is fine. But please make your system better. I have brought over 4 people onto public mobile and 3 of the 4 had issues with getting set up. Importing numbres, chaning plans, payment issues. If you are not going to have a customer service then at least have a website and system that works. 

6 Comments
mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think you will find many threads similar to this.  many issues have been happening for over a year (my time with PM) hopefully one day they will decide to fix the issues. or even look at the comments in the public lab

ba14ii
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i think the cost of a service will determine how "well rounded" the service really is. so we get cheapish plans, reliable cell service but suffer with customer service which would also affect the service managers of start-ups. i know i had issues setting up too so i understand. i guess this is the result of making the start-up page at home vs in a kiosk like rogers/fido/telus etc so theres going to be more public traffic

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Koodo actually has a similar setup once you login into their self self serve you can do many/if not all the thigs you can do at PM.  So it is possible. Probably 3/4 or more of the community posts and mod's time would be gone if PM  fixed the portal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle
The initial setup problems seem to be insurmountable for Public Mobile. Nothing has changed in the roughly 9 months that I have been here. But once you get over this hump, the service is as reliable as the major brands. I treat it as the cost of having perpetual savings.
Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it almost seems like they don't care about fixing the cause of issues, but just applying bandaids.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, it would be nice if the system was fixed.  Hopefully, one day real soon. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.