cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your $25 plan

Tingyu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I'm interested in your $25 plan, but informed I need a preferred plan.  Does it mean I need to buy $40 plan for the first month?

4 REPLIES 4

laidlaw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

By a "preferred plan", they just mean that you should have a plan in mind that you would like before you go ahead and purchase your sim card. Knowing that you would like the $25 plan, your're safe to go ahead and purchase your sim card! When you go to activate the sim, you'll be able to choose the $25 plan. Hope this helps!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Tingyu You can choose whichever plan you want. If you are referring to a promo deal usually you need to choose a plan that is over $25/month, any pre-made or build-your-own plan over $25 should qualify.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tingyu wrote:

Hi, 

I'm interested in your $25 plan, but informed I need a preferred plan.  Does it mean I need to buy $40 plan for the first month?

When you join Public Mobile, you can join on whichever plan you want. You can even do a "Build your own plan". The only time you may need to choose a specific plan is when a current promo that you wish to take advantage of requires it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tingyu wrote:

Hi, 

Where are you seeing mention of "a preferred plan"? Do you mean what they call a ready-made-plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.