cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Questions about Unfairness for Add-Ons

Kaguya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1) I just purchased an add-on while I have another add-on still activated. They replaced my previous add-on which had remaining data. Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

2) If you purchase an add-on while you are on a monthly data plan, will they double charge you from both sources with the same data consumption, because this is what I have been observing?

2 REPLIES 2

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Kaguya,

1) This doesn't sound right, I think you should send a message to the Moderators to look into this as I don't think it should replace your existing data add-on. To message the Moderators, use the below link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

2) If you purchase an add-on while you are on a monthly data plan, the add-on will not be used until you use up your plan's monthly data allowance.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kaguya, what add on are you referring to?  The ones with no expiry like data and long distance minutes should stack.  I have no experience with buying data, but I have made a couple of long distance add on purchases.  The remaining minutes do stack with the new minutes I purchase.  The only thing I find disconcerting is the history counter resets.  Otherwise, the remaining minutes which is what really counts works.

Need Help? Let's chat.