cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones locked to Telus or Koodo

Jess
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I heard that phones locked to Telus or Koodo will work with PM without unlocking. Has anyone actually got it to work? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just switched from Telus mobile. Customer service representative(Telus) wanted me to pay $35 for unlocking my iPhone. He/she said that "it's better to unlock it, just to be on the safe side".

Well, I just waited till i got my Sim. Put it in and everything worked!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Jess,

You're welcome, and welcome to Public Mobile!

David

I really do not want to sound like a condescending __ck, but getting 500 results from a forum search is a direct consequence of asking the same questions instead of searching.

Jess

@chukdefatey: maybe first rule to tell other people about 'first rule to any online forum', would be don't simply assume what they did or didn't do, or what they know or didn't know about 'first rule'. I did do my search first, and that's why I said "I heard". Maybe I should have written "I read". My question was specifically to find out whether it actually worked. And sometimes some people are simply nice enough and don't mind answering- in which case, one ends up getting the answer faster than going throuh some 500 threads.

Jess

Thanks for the info Martin!

benwarez

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Jess, First Rule to any online forum is to use the search function, had you done that you would have had your answer quicker

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Jess,

One of my Moto G phones was purchased, locked to Tells. I inserted a PM SIM card, and had immediate service on the PM network.

It works!
Need Help? Let's chat.