cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot call or text

GKS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my Text messages started bouncing back this afternoon and my phone would disconnect after I dialed a number. Any ideas. Thanks, Gurpreet 

2 REPLIES 2

jackal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi OP,

You have not shared what plan you are on, but here is my advice and I hope that it helps:

1. I suggest you log in to your Self Service account ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca ) and check that you have sufficient credit and have not used up your allowable text/minutes

2. Once you have this information:

a) If you have insufficient credit, you will need to top up your account

b) If you have used up your minutes and text allowance, you will need to either wait it out until you are in a new billing cycle, or purchase an add on to top up your allowable minutes and text. You can also choose to purchase a new sim card as PM has a series of good deals on $0 sim cards at present.

Please post back here for further discussion and review if required.

J

parents
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@GKS Please try to reboot your phone. If after all, it still doesn’t work you should check your phone hardware & try sim card on other phone.  you can also send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.