cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not activate sim card

nidayede
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tried to activate sim card ,the web was dead when i review the order ,and i can not activate the sim card now. what can ido  now ?\

now it works . thank you guys 

6 REPLIES 6

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Technical glitches occasionally come up, on any website when entering info. Best to be patient and try again after a reasonable period of time.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nidayede wrote:

tried to activate sim card ,the web was dead when i review the order ,and i can not activate the sim card now. what can ido  now ?

After verifying that you weren't already charged you can redo the process but use the incognito or private browsing in your browser

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nidayede 

The activation server does not handle the session state correctly.  If you need to go back a page, always restart your browse and restart the activation process again.  If you get SIM error, wait for 1 hour, restart browser and do the activation again.  Good luck.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@nidayede wrote:

tried to activate sim card ,the web was dead when i review the order ,and i can not activate the sim card now. what can ido  now ?

Since it failed after payment and reviewing order on last step, check with bank if you got charged.

nidayede
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

after review page and the web crashed and no service on my phone

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if the portal is saying invalid sim (and it was valid before) wait an hour and try again.

Dont forget to use a referal to get a free 10$ credit.

also what stage in the process did it  crash?  have you checked that there is no service \9if it was during the payment process)

Need Help? Let's chat.