cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the payment.

Ompatel99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my question is that My plan expired today and I called *611. I did the payment of 35 dollar.

I didn't knew and another 33 dollar transfer was made though I know that my autopay is on but the problem is that I paid first myself. And it auto debit from my account of 33 dollar again.

How to get the other 33 dollar back? Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ompatel99   Login to My Account and see if the new Amount due date is next month.  If so, Autopay kicked in and paid already.

Does the money you loaded showing as Available Fund?  you can leave it there for next renewal.   Usually there is no refund with PM, but with honest mistakes, you can try to open ticket with PM and hope they will approve and process the refund, but it might take 2 weeks 

To open ticket with PM , please use chatbot:on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

1. Start by typing "Overcharge"
  2. then click "Contact Us"
  3. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ompatel99 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to  Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Ompatel99 wrote:

Hello my question is that My plan expired today and I called *611. I did the payment of 35 dollar.

I didn't knew and another 33 dollar transfer was made though I know that my autopay is on but the problem is that I paid first myself. And it auto debit from my account of 33 dollar again.

How to get the other 33 dollar back? Please help me.

@Ompatel99 Are you showing a balance of available funds in your account? If so you are better off just leaving the funds on your account. They will be used next month during renewal and your card WILL NOT be charged. To get a refund can take up to 30 days.

For future reference, on renewal days, as long as your service is still working ignore any warnings on the account.

If you need to contact a CSA click the chat bubble bottom right and follow the prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.