cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pay. Phone was canceled

Crowe652
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto pay and have never been late on a payment. The last time my bill was due . my payment did not come out of the bank I figured it was my fault. I went to the bank and I have sufficient funds in the account and I tried to manually pay for my phone to get it back up and running . No Matter how many times I've tried my payment is not going thur. it's the same card I've been using and  the bank said everything is good on my end . I'd rather not switch services providers but I need a phone.  How can I get this to work?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chris_Qc  glad you found a provider that suits your needs and glad you are happy there. Who knows  @Crowe652  might follow your advice  but even to do so they need an active line. Hence even your advice is not the greatest. 

@Yes the PM system has flaws.  But the poster stated he would rather not switch. Vouchers are typically the quickest and easiest way to add funds when card issues occur.  Once up and running they can decide what to do. 

@Crowe652  when ever I add a card I make a nominal manual payment just to make sure all works and I ensure the info I add in cc details matches exatly capitals and all. 

Chris_Qc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

its very funny .. people telling other options like voucher or anything else to pay for is bill

when the **bleep**ing problem is the company itself .. they guy is losing is phone because the company is crap and so is there entire system .. do like me go with Chat R .. stop giving stupid advice

Public Mobile is the worst you pay for what you get thats all as simple as that

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Crowe652 wrote:

I have auto pay and have never been late on a payment. The last time my bill was due . my payment did not come out of the bank I figured it was my fault. I went to the bank and I have sufficient funds in the account and I tried to manually pay for my phone to get it back up and running . No Matter how many times I've tried my payment is not going thur. it's the same card I've been using and  the bank said everything is good on my end . I'd rather not switch services providers but I need a phone.  How can I get this to work?

For now buy voucher from gas station, shoppers, walmart, other stores that sell it. You can buy online from recharge.com.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Crowe652 

You can buy a voucher or I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to fix it up.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Crowe652 wrote:

You can use other forms of payment if you have them another card.  Another way is purchasing a prepaid card and load it to your account.  If it has not been over 90 days, your account will not be cancelled

Need Help? Let's chat.