Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o

Farren
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Farren  mods work weekdays and weekends, and  holidays. 

reply time typically is from 1 hour to 48hours depending on teh workload.

mod hours according to the simon bot are:  

Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST

Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

Farren

mimmo

@Farren  if his sim was just topped up and is working there is no way PM will suspend his account and transfer the funds to your account, unless you can absolutely prove it was an accident rather than a coincidence that his phone stopped working. 

why not activate the $10/15 plan on your account that way your sim works and you can forward the calls to your BF sim.

@Farren wrote:

It’s just that then the $40 we just put on his would be trashed because his phone will not turn on. I’m not paying mine until

the 20th, it’s the only day I pay all my bills combined as its a reliable income monthly to maintain this regular top up. 

We have the same plans, it’s the 40 dollar one that gives you unlimited canada wide calling, unlimited texting. We both have the exact iphone. Our pay dates to our phones were also synced on the same day but I was sick of mine always ending when im broke forcing him to top mine up always. I wanted to wait until the 20th so I’d have to wing a week or so with no minutes.. which I could do.. to have it catch up with the day I pay all the bills in the house. Its like when i had to let netflix go for so long because im ocd and like everything paid automatically on the 20th of each month.. its organized and i see my input and output of money flow. I solved issue by putting his sim in my phone. But it means now that instead of waiting 10 days to pay MY sim/number, it will be a month and 10 days I have to wait now, and what if my boss or kids teacher try to reach me. I did put his number with the school, day care and after school programs as well as my work etc. My mom doesnt need to know his number. Its just a messy thing i was hoping would be an easy fix to correct payment from his sim to mine where his phones broken and payment is still new to phone.. 

To troubleshoot an iPhone not turning on try this tips. Also to save money you should also consider talking the advice of the previous poster and setup AutoPay to save and additional $2.00 for each account every 30 days. If you are paying $40.00 each for Unlimited Canada calling & texting you should also consider changing plans to save additional money. If you can't resolve the issue with the phone powering on and still want to move the funds then your boyfriend needs to contact the moderators via private message to request that the fund be moved to your account.

Hope this helps!

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Farren once you get your current payment sorted out, there are options going forward.  Depending on what your usage is like in terms of data/talk/text, there are other cheaper plans available that may still meet your needs.  For example, if you don't use a lot of data, but still require unlimited calling and unlimited texting here are two plans that could work for you...

$25 unlimited calling/texting, 500 MB data

$35 for unlimited calling/texting, 1GB data

In addition, with AutoPay turned on it will save another $2 per 30 days, plus you get an additional 500 MB of data, so total of 1GB for the $25 plan and total of 1.5GB for the $35 plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farren 

I'm quite confused with what all you have working.

If I followed correctly:

You have 2 phones. One works - the other doesn't.

You have 2 SIM's of course.

Are the services attached to both SIM's currently active in as far as the accounts are concerned?

Which SIM would you really like to be working?

Maybe use his sim till you get it straightened out

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In this case, as mentioned, ask the moderators to transfer the payment...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Farren

mimmo

@Farren glad you figured out how to post in the forum.

typically there are no refunds. If there are available funds in your bf account then you can ask for a funds transfer.

What plan are you on, why don't you  just top up your account? 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Farren You would have to ask the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Farren

Need Help? Let's chat.