annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Pay in advance

Shakty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

I'm trying to connect with the plan 40$ / month for 4.5 and automated payments.

I'm trying to have it active from August 16. I'll pay in advance no problem. The payment will apply to August 16 and thereafter.

How can I do that?

Thanks!!

MJ

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Shakty There are only two choices:

a) pay now and change your plan today losing any prepaid services,

b) pick Change on Next Renewal with autopay turned on, or after making a one time payment for the correct amount. One time payments are added to Available Funds and are used before charging a credit card.

BTW: the English forum is much better attended than this one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 RÉPONSES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Shakty There are only two choices:

a) pay now and change your plan today losing any prepaid services,

b) pick Change on Next Renewal with autopay turned on, or after making a one time payment for the correct amount. One time payments are added to Available Funds and are used before charging a credit card.

BTW: the English forum is much better attended than this one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shakty

Hello Luddite,

Oh I didn't realise I had used the French forum...

Thanks for the info.

I forgot to mention that I am not a member yet. I would like to become a member AND that the first payment goes for August 16 ONLY. AND to keep the super promotion $40/month...

So how should I proceed? Connect and then do the following?

"pick Change on Next Renewal with autopay turned on, or after making a one time payment for the correct amount. One time payments are added to Available Funds and are used before charging a credit card"

Thanks!

MJ

alabon

Suggestion: for those who want to get  a maximum of information, both French and English forums could be attended once instead of having to switch. An option to that effect should be made available.

Alternate suggestion: have an option (button) to use Google translation automatically in any case, both in the French and English forum. That's easy and simple,. Result is not always perfect, is better from French to Enflish than the reverse (actual meaning is generally less ambiguous and easier to translate in that direction because of mandatory prepositions and articles in French which disambiguate relationship of a word with another), but it is most of the time not so bad in any case.

Need Help? Let's chat.