annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Changer la date de mon paiement automatique

Loubeau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

J'aimerais changer la date de mon paiement automatique, soit du 26 au 15 de chaque mois.

Est-ce possible?

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Loubeau 

Désolé, ce n'est pas possible.

Je ne sais pas si vous êtes au courant. PM va avec un cycle de 30 jours et NON MENSUEL.

En raison du cycle de 30 jours, le paiement dû continuera à changer

26 mai
25 juin
25 juillet
24 août
24 septembre

etc

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

9 RÉPONSES 9

Francois22
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Je ne crois pas que se soit possible, a moins que tu te désabonne et que que tu te réinscrit le 15.   Je te conseille de laissé cela comme cela et prévoir ton budget en conséquence!  A+

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Loubeau 

Désolé, ce n'est pas possible.

Je ne sais pas si vous êtes au courant. PM va avec un cycle de 30 jours et NON MENSUEL.

En raison du cycle de 30 jours, le paiement dû continuera à changer

26 mai
25 juin
25 juillet
24 août
24 septembre

etc

@Francois22 En raison du cycle de 30 jours comme expliqué ci-dessus, votre "astuce" ne fonctionnera pas non plus.

@Loubeau 

Just manually top up your account on the 15th of each month.

.. but that won't work on months with 31 days.

@softech 

Assuming tnat the point of paying is to coincide with the OP's pay date paying manually on the same date every month solves that issue but of course thats is if a credit/debit card is being used. If its a credit card it really should make no difference.

don't give false hope, you don't want OP to have no service for 1 day on those 31 days months.. and for Feb, OP would have paid 2 days early and wasted some money.

@softech 

?? I am completely confused by your answer...and your math? By virtue of paying on the 15th of each month the OP would be paying 11 days early to begin with....but how that is a waste of money I don't know? Would there even be $0.01 in interest made/lost? I doubt it. Being signed up for autopay virtually eliminates the possibility of the service being suspended when calendar dates and the 30 day cycle cross over if paying on the 15th is a day late of renewal.

No, i didn't ask OP to do it 11 days ahead.  

My date was showing if it keeps on the May 26 and the billing day would be

Also, now i understand what you asked OP to do, you asked OP to still go ahead and pay May 15 and keep doing it manually.

Yes, it will work!!!    there is a catch.. the PM cycle date  will still be changing  and 2023/06/15 is the date when the PM cycle catching up with the "pay day".

Lucky that there are 11 days difference so the cycle date won't catch up for 2 years.

Need Help? Let's chat.