cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

The monthly bill is constantly taken out of my account after the due date. Any money I have left in the account is deleted. Prepayment means payment before it is due not after it is due. My phone was scheduled to be for emergencies. You have taken the fun out of being with your company by deleting any and all unused money from my account before you put any more into it.

I am considering that because of your actions I shopuld take my account to another provider.

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Highlighted

Re:I have a problem with your billing tactics

The monthly bill is constantly taken out of my account after the due date. Any money I have left in the account is deleted. Prepayment means payment before it is due not after it is due. My phone was scheduled to be for emergencies. You have taken the fun out of being with your company by deleting any and all unused money from my account before you put any more into it.

I am considering that because of your actions I shopuld take my account to another provider.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Re:I have a problem with your billing tactics

What plan are you on? $10 or $15?

Are you on Autopay or do you pay by some other method?

Do you get more credits per month into your account than what your monthly plan cost? If not, all credits will be consumed each month at renewal.

Not understanding your problem beyond that. Need more details.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jr45 wrote:

If your due date were to be Jan 6 for instance...sometime in the night of the 5th, your account will show as Expired. Any Rewards you've amassed will then be applied against your plan costs. Later that night, your Available Funds will be tapped for whatever balance is owing after your rewards. If you don't have sufficient funds in Available Funds...your on file credit card will be tapped. In the morning, your plan should show as Active and you'll recieve a text notification of your successful renewal. After that, there shouldn't be any more costs (other than any add-ons you buy)...until your next renewal in 30 days.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jr45 wrote:

Renewals always get taken from Available Funds first and then look for more money from autopay if present. Rewards get converted to Available Funds on renewal night before actual renewal.

Edit: ninja'd

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no call centre with PM. This is how they keep prices at low cost. the Community members solve a lot of issues and there is also moderator help for complicated problems.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@56 

Not exactly sure what you need, but there is no call centre with PM.

If you have any specific questions, maybe the community members can help.  Just let us know or start your own topic/thread.

If you need moderator help,

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Rh1 there is no phone number contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention account issues   check the envelope top right corner for a reply, response time is 2 to 48 hours please delete personal info you are on a public forum click on the 3 dots top right to delete info 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rh1  hello unless you want your account hacked you should delete your personal information immediately!!  @computergeek541  are you around?

Need Help? Let's chat.