cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Activate my SIM card

sampahd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have been trying to activate my new SIM card so that I can sign up with Public Mobile. I was referred by a friend. I go to the activate.publicmobile.ca website, but when I try to activate my SIM card, it says that the number of the person I was referred by is not a valid public mobile user. He checked with your team, and found that he was. They told him to have me write a message, so here I am, writing a message. I was also told that you would be able to help me set it up this way - thank you very much for that!

My SIM card number is xxxxxxxxxxx

The phone number that I have now, and would like to transfer is: xxx xxx xxxxx

My friend's name is xxxxx xxxxxx, and his phone number is: xxx xxx xxxx

Please let me know if you need any further details. 

Blessings, xxxx xxxxxx

Edit by computergeek541: all personal information removed

5 REPLIES 5

sampahd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry! I thought I was doing that, but evidently not. I've now sent them a message

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sampahd  Yes, there is a problem with some numbers when used as referrals. You can complete the activation without using the referral field and once activated you can message the moderator to add the referral.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sampahd you are on a public forum please edit your personal information top right corner 3 dot edit you need a moderator click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sampahd you are on a public forum please edit your personal information top right corner 3 dot edit

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sampahd wrote:

You need to send these message to moderators, not the forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.