cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to subscribe to Announcements?

hstraf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Is it possible to subscribe to the Announcements forum, so I automatically know when there is news (maintenance/problems/specials/whatever) from Public Mobile?  Otherwise, is there a mailing list or something else I should know about?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker I guess we were typing at the same time 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dang... he beat me to posting it!

Use an RSS feed reader. Here's a Public Mobile link describing what to do with the software Feedly, and the announcements forum.

Thanks go to @srlawren for the setup 🙂

srlawren's RSS Feed for Announcements

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

I think the only way is to subscribe to the announcement rss feed.

More on this:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Brief-Guide-How-to-subscribe-to-a-communi...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hstraf wrote:

I've used the Lithium community software before, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to subscribe to a forum.  The administrators of the software need to setup/enable this option.

Is there another location where there is a mailing list to signup for announcements from Public Mobile?  Otherwise, how do we know about what's happening with regard to specials, outages, maintenance, etc?

Thanks.

They have social networking postings. I don't use them but I think they push notifications to you. Nor do I know the extent of what they post on them.

hstraf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've used the Lithium community software before, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to subscribe to a forum.  The administrators of the software need to setup/enable this option.

Is there another location where there is a mailing list to signup for announcements from Public Mobile?  Otherwise, how do we know about what's happening with regard to specials, outages, maintenance, etc?

Thanks.

mimmo

I think the only way is to subscribe to the announcement rss feed.

Need Help? Let's chat.