cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send private message

weary1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I send a private message. No more messing around. I have a life. I would like to get bakc to it at some point today.

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sritharan wrote:

i want to unlock my sim

account number is xxxxxxxxxxx

my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxx

please answer me how to unlock my phone?

What exact message are you getting? What phone is it?

Second with your problem you have to give us more details...which company are your phone locked? @sritharan

Hello @sritharan

Here it's a public forum so any personal info...you can change that..click on 3 points right up in your message...

sritharan

i want to unlock my sim

account number is **************

my email address is *****************

please answer me how to unlock my phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fredlair wrote:

I see the icom now, after a created a "Community" account. An earlier post was talking about having an account for the link to work, but did not say anything about having an account (and be logged in) in order to see the icon.

Indeed you're right. To the regular users here that would seem blindingly obvious. It's more like one of those "goes without saying" kinda things. But if you don't know...you don't know. 🙂

All good.

What do you need the moderators for? So as to keep this topic on topic...you could make a new thread. Or not. Whatever.

fredlair

I see the icom now, after a created a "Community" account. An earlier post was talking about having an account for the link to work, but did not say anything about having an account (and be logged in) in order to see the icon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fredlair wrote:

I don't see the envelope icon anywhere,

You made it into this thread. Did you read it and see some of the images from well earlier?

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fredlair wrote:

And on my PC in Chrome, this is what I see:

Capture.PNG

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fredlair wrote:

@fredlair

click here to private message a Moderator

If the envolope is missing for some reason CLICK HEREto access your mail box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Look in the top right corner

envolope.png

cappaj

@fredlair wrote:

What device, browser, etc  are you using?

On my Android phone in Chrome this what I see:

Screenshot_20181109-161838_Chrome.jpg

And you can see the envelope in the top right.

fredlair

@weary1 wrote:

Forgot mysecurity question so cannot do it the simple way.

So it is nothing to do with account issues such as a payment or purchasing an addon?  For 611 I think you just need your PIN not a security question.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

weary1

Forgot mysecurity question so cannot do it the simple way.

@weary1 wrote:

Forgot my security question so have wasted my morning trying to resolve. Not a techie person so no live people to talk to sucks, but since PM prices cannot be beat , here i sit wasting my life away.

Unfortunately the wait time looks like it is 72+ hours.  What do you need to change on your account?  Is it something that can be done through 611?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

weary1

Forgot my security question so have wasted my morning trying to resolve. Not a techie person so no live people to talk to sucks, but since PM prices cannot be beat , here i sit wasting my life away.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@weary1 what's your issue?  Not sure what your comments about a life  were refering to, but expect a 72+ hour responce time.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@weary1 wrote:

How do I send a private message. No more messing around. I have a life. I would like to get bakc to it at some point today.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

cappaj

Click the little envelope icon at the top of the page, then click "New Message". If you're trying to contact the moderators, send your message to Moderator_Team.

Jarvar

Welcome @weary1 to Public Mobile.

• If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.fig2.png

More information can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Please note that their response is not instantaneous.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours. Some can go as long as 72 hours now.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.
Need Help? Let's chat.